In Jesus' day, women were devalued. Their testimony was not even admissible in court. But Jesus purposefully wanted women to be the first eye witnesses to the greatest event in the history of mankind: it was their testimony of the resurrection that began the spread of the gospel to the entire world! Jesus, in contrast to the culture around him, honored women.
It's this wonderful Savior that the women of GFC love! We encourage one another to grow in intimacy with Christ through Bible study, retreats, prayer for each other and one-on-one discipleship. We care for each other and serve one another through transitions and suffering. We fellowship together over meals and during play dates with the kids.
We are always looking to invite our friends to join us! We hope you will become one of our treasured friends! To find out more, contact Bonnie Dripps.
Summer Women's Ministry Schedule
- June 5: Homes Foster Park play date (901 Westerly Parkway)
- June 12: Tudek Park play date/ share prayer requests and pray for each other in groups of three (598 W Aaron Dr.)
- June 19: Orchard Park play date (1060-1106 Bayberry Dr.)
- June 26: Circleville Park play date/short Bible study/devotional in the Psalms (Take Bachman off of Valley Vista and continue on to Circleville Rd. Park is on the right)
- July 3: Spring Creek Park play date (901 Houserville Rd.)
- July 17 Bernel Park play date/share prayer requests and pray for each other in groups of three (Bernel Rd. across from the Wynwood House)
- July 24 Sunset Park play date
- July 31 Tudek Park play date/short Bible Study/devotional in the Psalms
- August 7: Orchard Park play date
- August 14: Circleville Park play date/share prayer requests and pray for each other in groups of three
- August 21: Bernel Road Park play date
- August 28: Del Grossos Day